Despite the fact that Steve Jobs passed away a year ago, his name is often met among different posts and articles on the web. Today I've accidentally seen the one devoted to his quotes. I'd like to share my favourite ones with you.
1. „People think focus means saying yes to the thing you've got to focus on. But that's not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I'm actually as proud of the things we haven't done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.“ (Apple Worldwide Developers' Conference, 1997)
2. „Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.… Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful — that's what matters to me.“ (CNNMoney/Fortune, 1993)
3. „My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.“ (CNNMoney/Fortune, 2008)
4. „If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you've done and whoever you were and throw them away.“ (Playboy, 1985)
5. „Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.“ („The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs,“ 2001)